Getting started with affiliate marketing is exciting but it can also be confusing disorienting and just plain hard.
In today’s article I’m going to be presenting to beginner affiliate marketing course that can help you get started on your affiliate marketing journey using YouTube.
So without further ado let’s get right into it. affiliate marketing training product.
YouTube Secrets is a course that teaches you how to make money from YouTube videos.
A major bonus to this training course is the $1 week long trial. Being about to test something like this out is a big plus. After the one week trial if you choose to continue, the course is $27 a month. There is a 60 money back guarantee.
The main idea, which is explained in more depth in the training, is create a YouTube channel, then edit and post videos in the Creative Commons to get views. You then are supposed to make money from ad sense revenue.
While this strategy is a bit outdated because of some changes in YouTube’s ad sense requirement, think adding a call to action and affiliate links in the description of these videos could work.
The major flaw with this strategy is the barriers to entry YouTube has put up. You must have 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours (in one year) to be able to monetize your channel with ad sense. That is why I recommend adding affiliate offers.
While this course has a flaw, there is still valuable lessons about creating and getting views on edited Creative Commons videos and a very low cost to try.
What is included in YouTube Secrets?
Step By Step Video Lectures
- Welcome to making money on YouTube
- Video editor instructions
- YouTube video editor how to
- Adding ad free music if you want to monetize
- Advanced YouTube settings
- Advanced search
- Creative Commons
- Descriptions are very important
- Do not keyword spam
- How to add your description
- Importance of thumbnails
- Do not duplicate
- How to calculate earnings
- Vies statistical data
- Apply techniques to current videos
- Get your videos seen – the importance of thumbnails
- More views more money
- Message to subscribers
- Add an ending to your videos to get more subscribers
- How to write a description
- Keyword search with VidIQ
- How to monetize a successful channel
- Channel settings setup
- Can you make money on YouTube
- Age restriction equals no pay
- How to set up your account to receive monetization
- Live streaming
- 3 Keys to YouTube audience success
- Virtual YouTube traffic
- YouTube video marketing for business: tips and techniques
- Success in 10 steps
- Success attitudes
- Success: 30 interviews with entrepreneurs and executives
- 8605 Niche marketing words and phrases that sell like crazy!
- Niche finder mechanics
Social Media Secrets
- Introduction and opportunity overview
- The 7 steps to successfully duplicating my social media profit process
- Why clients will gladly pay you hundreds in not thousands of dollars each month
- The money proof discussion
- The monthly process and procedures (part 1)
- The monthly process and procedures (part 2)
- 36 ways to fail in social media
- How and where to find contractors
- The content you create
- 6 secret source ideas
- Sample client updates
- My lead generation strategy
- The 99 dollar solution
- Email list building explained
- If you were the answer…
- The technical benefits of SMM
- Easy upscales for hundreds more
- The CC matrix
- The engagement matrix
- Demystifying social media – TV interview
- Using Hootsuite for bulk upload of your social media
- Hootsuite rules
- BONUS: Shameless self promotional information
All in all I think there is good information in this course for setting up and growing a YouTube channel to make money. I think someone could easily run through the whole course, while taking good notes, in the 1 week trial period.
Below is a pros and cons list I made for YouTube Secrets.
- 7 day $1 trial
- 60 money back guarantee
- teaches how to start and grow a YouTube Channel
- teaches how to create powerful videos, descriptions, tags, and thumbnails
- email support
- editing tips and tricks
- lessons on how to measure metrics, spy on your competitors and generate ideas for videos.
- over 50 video lessons
- 8 ebooks
- $27 a month fee
- out dated ad sense strategy
- some of the YouTube lessons are also outdated